- Guided meditations
- Mount Everest view
- Khumbu Glacier visit
- Visit to Buddhist monasteries and temples
Everest: trek and meditation
16 days of culture and conscious hiking in the Himalayas.
Explore one of the highest area in the world!
February 01 – February 16 2020
Choose your dates, we organize it for you
February – March
October – November
$ 1,682 USD double occupancy
$ 260USD supplement in individual occupancy (in Katmandú)
Book with 20%
Everest Base Camp is a direct trip to heaven
Walk the Dudhkosi River, passing through the colorful Namcha Bazar and Tenboche and finally ascend to Kalapathar, the highest point on our way. In addition to Mount Everest, Lhotse-Huptse, Ama Dablam and Kantega are also the main attractions of the region.
You will have the opportunity to explore the Museum of Mountaineering in Namcha Bazar, to witness the mountain life in Khumjung, in Buddhist monasteries and temples. Including the famous monastery of Tenboche.
Immerse yourself in the practice of meditation in movement, it is invaluable
Meditation is a universal practice that can be performed by anyone, regardless of beliefs or religion. It is a tool that sensitizes us to the experience of the present and prepares us to live in equanimity.
Ganesh is a professional. He takes his job very seriously, he has a deep and intimate knowledge of the mountains and their paths. Without a doubt, he is the best guide.
- 15 nights of stays on all tours
- Transportation for all routes
- Welcome dinner
- Food during the whole trip
- Entrance to the temples and national parks
- Farewell dinner
- Katmandú: Katmandú Gest House
- Lukla: The Nest at Lukla
- Phakding: Sunrise Guest House or similar to others
- Namche Bazaar: Hotel Moonlight
- Tengboche: Himalayan or similar to others
- Dingboche: Good Luck or similar to others
- Lobuche: Oxygen
- Gorkashep: Everest Inn or similar to others
- Drinks or food purchased at will
- Personal expenses (charges for battery charging, hot water shower, photography,
- wifi, laundry, telephone calls, etc.)
- Tips for guides and porters
- Travel insurance and Nepal visa fee
- All expenses not mentioned
- Arrival in Kathmandu
We pick you up at the airport for your transfer to the hotel.
- Tourism in Kathmandu
Day trip in the Kathmandu valley. Visit places like the Boudhanath stupa, the Swoyambhu-Nath Temple (Temple of the Monkeys), Pasupati-Nath and the Patan Durbar square.
- Kathmandu to Lukla (flight) and walk to Phakding (3 – 4 hours)
Short flight to Lukla from Kathmandu where the walk to Phakding will begin. It will take around 4 hours to get to Phakding, located on a lower climb than Lukla. It will be a little acclimatization for the body.
- Walk to Namcha Bazar (5 – 6 hours)
Namche Bazaar is the largest city in the Khumbu region. While walking towards Namche and if the weather is clear it is possible on Mount Everest.
- Acclimatization or rest day
Hike around the hill to see the beautiful panoramic views of the mountains, including those of Mount Everest. Visit the monasteries, the Sagarmatha national park office and the Namche bazaar.
- Namcha Bazar to Tengboche (4 – 5 hours)
Tengboche is a place famous for the monastery and Buddhist practices. It is a beautiful place because it mostly has views of Everest.
- Tenboche to Dingboche (5 – 6 hours)
It is usually a summer settlement for yak grazing.
Hike to the Nangkartshang peak. It is possible to see the magnificent view of the mountains, including the fifth highest mountain in the world.
- Makalu.Dingboche to Lobuche (4 – 5 hours)
Approximately 5 hours to reach Labuche, where you can see the small Khumbu glacier.
- Lobuche to Garek Shep and visit the base camp (5 – 6 hours)
Before going to Everest base camp, we have lunch in Gorekshep, where we stay overnight. View to the fabulous view of the mountains, the Everest Pick, the Khumbu glacier, the ice fall and many more on the way to the base camp.
- Garek Shep, Kalapather to Pheriche (5 – 6 hours)
Early in the morning begins the excursion to Kalapathar (Kala means black and Pathar means rock), from where you can see the beautiful panoramic view of the mountain. Return to the hotel after seeing the view from Kalapather to start the road to Pheriche.
- Pheriche to Namcha Bazar (6 – 7 hours)
- Namcha Bazar to Lukla
The road from Namche to Lukla is quite a way up the hill where it is only 5 hours to get to rest in Lukla.
- Lukla to Kathmandu (flight), transfer to the hotel.
- Return to Kathmandu after a short flight.
- Free day in Kathmandu
- Transfer to Kathmandu airport.
- Farewell by the Casa Ceiba team
Ganesh is originally from District 04 of Gorkha, the land of the brave Gurkhas. The passion and curiosity of traveling to new places made her join the trekking industry. In addition to obtaining a degree in business administration, he has been working since 2009 as a trekking guide
``He accompanies you along the path, following your rhythm without a hint of impatience, let the path immerse you in the beauty of the Himalayas``
I started my interiorization path through Tibetan yoga and Buddhism. I specialize in hatha yoga, restorative alignment and traditional Mexican medicine since 2010.
I have several years organizing retreats with the intention to deepen in different disciplines and practices, where we also include conscious diving and hiking as a more internalization technique.
We invite you to do a conscious dive!
Submit your review